On the Honey and the Beesting

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dance!

Wheeeeee!
Just had my first of what hopefully promises to be many dance classes, right here at the university, twice a week, so i don't actually have to go anywhere.
Which is excellent. (i feel like the person who drives to get to the gym when they live right across the street....counterproductive, and yet...)
Except I haven't danced in about two years.
So I'm really out of shape.
Like, really really out of shape
Like, trying-to-get-down-the-stairs-and-nearly-falling-on-my-face-with-every-step out of shape.
One and a half hours of non-stop moving, and get this:
I'm going to be in a Dance Battle against the Technion.
Like as in "You Got Served".

Swear to god, i thought that kind of thing only happened in movies.

Anyways, it's 45 minutes of "Learn what the teacher teaches so you can warm up with an abusively hard combination", and then 45 minutes of "pretend like you can choreograph so we can be in the Dance Battle"
(I mean, can you help but giggle each time you hear that? Of course you can't)

What's good is that I feel all good about my dancing ability for the first 45 minutes.
And then I feel like an idiot for the rest of it, because I can't choreograph for shit.

Which is why we're going to "get help" choreographing, Hila and I (Hila being the other girl I dance with from Overseas), and download choreography from the internet.

Because we're going to win that Dance Battle, y'all.

*giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home