On the Honey and the Beesting

Monday, September 26, 2005

untitled

Wow. So as it turns out, Queen's homecoming was really awesome this year. Sorry about that, Alex. But if you want to know about it, ask him.

Went out to Irish house pub with a few people last night after dinner, which was nice, but fell asleep way too late for my own good. After hebrew class and an abusively boring library tutorial, i signed up for the gym, took out money, and went to visit the little old ladies' book sale in Neve She'anan, where i cleaned them out of all their good books, and some of the sucky ones, too.

Tonight, I have what is hopefully the last english tutoring session with my wild and obstinant ethiopian kids. It is only "hopeful" that this is the last, not because I don't enjoy it, which in real life, I don't so much, but also because if I choose to remain at this specific post/timeslot, it will mean me being out of the house, with no food/bathroom breaks from 8-8 every monday, which is just not going to happen. I will have to discuss this with the volunteer coordinator tonight.

Going down to the beach later tonight for a picnic dinner. Word.

-Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home