On the Honey and the Beesting

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Potty Ponderings

First, shout out to my little brother, who just turned 19 today (the 21st), and would like me to bring him back "Hot Israeli Girlies".
Okay, first of all: Happy Birthday Alex
Second of all: no, suckah.

On a totally unrelated note, let's discuss how women in Israel don't know how to use the goddamn public toilet.

When I walk into a public washroom stall, how the hell do they get all that pee on the seat? I mean, that takes sheer talent. Unless they stash three year olds in their purses, pee, then let the three year olds pee on the seat, and refuse to wipe it up.
Also, when a woman leaves the stall, and I go into use it, and the seat is up, what the hell is up with that? Did she think that she was being helpful? Did she touch the disease-ridden seat to put it up, or did she find it that way and leave it? Also, and more seriously, am I expected to touch the disease-ridden seat myself to put it back down again?

Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.


In other, less grotesque news:
I have been asked, in reference to my last post, what the real answer to the barrista's question was.
FYI: between 1-3 cups a day, times five days, so between 5-15 cups a week. Too damn much caffeine and too damn expensive. I think I'll start working for the company in order to pay all of it off.

I mean, I guess plain stopping could work too, but where's the fun in that?

Yay, dance! I *heart* dance class. That is all.

I also *heart* my roommates, who let me watch their tv's and who make (read: fix my pathetic attempts at trying to make) me carrot-pumpkin soup in exchange for translating their (law) homework.

Also, can we discuss how hard it is to translate law homework from Hebrew to English? I don't even want to think about from English to Hebrew. I'd tweak out.

Hebrew test went well. I also *heart* my teacher Mina, who brings us chocolate in all situations, but especially during test times.

Another big shout out to Alex, but I'm tired and therefore

Going to bed,
Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home