On the Honey and the Beesting

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm a spokesblog!

LOOK!! I"M FAMOUS!!! I'm the "this one" that he talks about!
Me!
My blaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwg!!!!

Hah! And they said in high school that I'd never amount to anything.

Actually, they said in high school (my supposedly pluralistic religious high school) that I was on a "direct path to hell". Cause I believed in some crazy stuff, like, you know, gender equality and equal rights regardless of one's sexual preference and the idea that maybe, just maybe, 'all arabs are not evil'. Which apparently rubbed some of my teachers the wrong way. Though that (the direct-path-to-hell thing) was just the minority opinion, it strikes me as a fun thought: For all those who find themselves there, I'm throwing a big party in Hell and you're all invited. Except for Nasrallah. I hope you go to heaven and sleep with seventy virgins and they all have painful and uncurable venereal diseases and you realize that sleeping with virgins is not all that it's cracked up to be and oh my god you have to do it seventy times? Also, another question: Do you only get to do it once with each virgin, and then, like, that's it? You're done? Then what? Or do they re-virginize?
Whatever the outcome, that has to suck.

But I'm famous! Me! Famous!!!

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home